Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello everyone!
I will tell a little to my life, since I was five. since childhood I have lived in many places, when I have five years lived in Graneros, a town near to Rancagua. I always played with friends to my street, we often played football in my house or played with my toys. I liked watch tv, my favorites cartoons were the ninja turtles and the power rangers. In summer I really like drink a very cold fruit smothie with my brother. When I had ten years I still lived in Graneros but we moved to other house, there we play with my brother and my neighborhoods, we ride the bikes and skate for the streets. Then I moved to Santiago, when I have twelve. This change was very hard, because I'm not used travel long distances and riding the bus, but in general it was one the most valuable experiences of my life. With my friends we went out and did many things together, like do evil things, but we had a good time. After to lived in Santiago I moved to Los Andes when I was sixteen years and there finish the secondary, this moment was very important because I became a father!, since this moment my life change completely. When I finished the secondary return to Santiago for study geography. My changes are generally related with the places where I lived, in each of this I lived different things, all these very important for me.

1 comment:

  1. Amaru, You should check some grammar, like "when I have twelve", meaning "when I was twelve". Besides, you should try to stick to the number of words indicated, 250, you normally write fewer words than that.

    Regards,

    JC

    ReplyDelete