Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Simple and Concrete

Well, in this moment my most recent memory of a concert is when I went with my son to mapocho station for listen to Pedro Aznar a great aregentinian musician. His composition is very good, his perfomance is very good, and when is in live is better.

He played in the book fair. I really don`t remember when it was, I belieave that went in 2008. I really enjoyed because we went arround of the fair looking books and late we went see the show, there were a lot of people in a very little space!!. it was very difficult keep the silence because my son wasn`t the only one child (xD), maybe he was very young...

I find to my mom in this place without to plan that, I believe that the meetings it were the more important of the night.


4 comments:

  1. somethings to fix: "I really not remember where it was" --> i really don't remember when it was.
    that's a great history man x)
    xoxo washito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best moment that someone remember are the that enjoy with the persons beloved, like this event that was with your kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh amaru! pedro asnar is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really listened to this singer.

    ReplyDelete