Sunday, April 10, 2011

the social networks

Hello, well I think that the social networks ours hide of ourselfves, the fact of be sitting watching others lifes, our restrict to meet a lot of things, we have a pretty region!, I propose meet up a waekend and climb any hill.

however, the social network it can to have a right use, like social organizations, education, comunication with people of other countries for this rason my favorite social network is facebook because this makes its possible many things, like to make groups, upload pictures and coment this, to share in general, have it sence when you don´t see yours friends.

I started using it when I start the college in 2008, my idea was find old friends and I be have found some. I use it every time that to check my email account and when I uploud anything.
I like facebook because I can to keep contact with others, friends, classmates, family...

No comments:

Post a Comment