Friday, April 29, 2011

Mi first cassette

My first cassette gave me it my father because i don´t stop sing the songs of Toque by Joe Vasconcellos, really I don´t  know where he bought it, but I remember that was 1997, I went in second grade and began to like me the percussions. The music that Joe make is very powerfull, when I listen your music makes me want to jump, sing and dance, really to pass on very much energy. In this times, this music isn´t part to my play list, but however when your music to appear in anywhere place, always is a pleasure to listen him.
Well, is very difficult to chose some favorite song,  but Toque is my favoite album, inside this could  be the song Mágico or Sed de gol.
I have had the possibility to see him many times in differents places and always I enjoy this.

See you later!.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like so much Vasconcellos, but I love the cover of "La joya del Pacífico" done for he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Vasconcellos la llea!!
    I don't know this album of him, but he is a great musician ;)
    Bye

    ReplyDelete